What is RSS?
An RSS web feed is a web technology that can deliver a selection of the latest news, features and other website content in a single window, updated in real time. You can select the websites you'd like to keep up to date with and their content will be delivered to your desktop, as soon as it is published.
On the Hub Theatre website we are initially offering feeds of our News and Events. Please check back for additional feeds in the future.
To use this service you will need an RSS reader, of which there are many available online. Some are very simple and free, others are more complicated and have to be purchased.
Here is a selection:
- FeedReader - free service NewsGator - has both free and paid-for elements
- FeedDemon - free trial available
- Browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari, also have functionality which automatically pick up RSS feeds for you.
For more details, please visit their websites.
Once you have selected and installed your reader or have a browser supporting RSS, you can subscribe to our RSS feeds in a number of ways:
- Drag the orange RSS button into your News Reader
- Drag the URL of the RSS feed into your News Reader
- Follow the link and cut and paste the URL of the RSS feed into your News Reader